Friday, April 9, 2010

Miracle at tapok2x

DAY 5

8:45am, the time I went out to a separate direction, going to the Sto.Rosario church to meet Ma’am Joh.

I was still there when the mass started, so I attended nalang while waiting for her reply. It was during the homily when I saw my senior partner.

We rode in a jeep that brought us to Gorordo where the Tapok-tapok sa KIA happens. It was like a talk show, but heard live in Bombo Radyo. I had a chance of meeting the CAMP (Cebu Association of Media Practitioners) members, other big media personalities from different media outlets, and the undersecretary of the dangerous drugs board who was the outspoken guest of the event.

I felt ‘I belong’, haha…The host and moderator Sir Sam of Sugbo Channel was cheerful also. More media men came until the room was filled with warm and noise. Then, the owner and young general manager of LMC Manufacturing came to endorse their special kind of water to Cebu. They call it LMC Energizer, water which underwent 25 years of research and study in Germany, but now distributed exclusively by the a billion-dollar company based in Hongkong. Wow!

Actually, to tell you, the water has many healthy benefits. Only it is P10 higher than the other 250ml bottled water sold.

They gave us free water and when I tried it, whoh, sweat really came out from the body. Then the manager who was seated beside me explained that it’s because of the detoxifying effect. He said that it started working internally. Ahh ok, that’s why pala.

Ma’am Joh needed to return to RGMA which is in the other direction, while I, also need to go back to the Freeman office. She instructed me what to ride to.

Ok, I was inside the jeep. Because I’m alone, I opted to sit beside the driver.

When I arrived, I immediately faced the computer and typed the important words. I have to hurry for I still need to email it to Ma’am Joh (to add her facts) before the deadline.

After the articles, as usual, a habit of mine for days now, I have to write for my other business, the diary. I’ve decided that it’s easier and secured if I post my story immediately in my blog. I hate keeping it in notes.

While the editors are editing our articles (because we cannot return home unless our news are done edited), we went to the neighboring ukay-ukay centers because Aby is looking for a pair of shoes.

When we were inside the first UK, wow, there were nice bags which tempted me to buy one. So I bought the black one, a backpack. We proceeded to another, we found more, better than the displays of the first, but expensive.

We continued walking until we reach this which I must say, an avenue for a lot more choices. Wow, the polos, pants, shorts, t-shirts, jackets, everything I want to acquire. When you have them, you’ll feel like wearing brand new clothes.

I, Aby and Ericsson bought jackets. We didn't regret buying those, all are worthy of the affordable price.

We went back to the office, then to the boarding house at 8:00 pm. I washed my used clothes, took a shower and sleep. I'm now comfortable coz I won't be seeing those dirty and smelly clothes near my bed, haha...But for next week, there'll surely be another calvary of washing.

No comments:

Post a Comment