Friday, April 16, 2010

DAY 12

It’s Flyday! Fly back to Negros…

First stop was the Parklane International Hotel at Gorordo. Wow, very social and elegant place. According to Ma’am Joh, there’s a press conference daw, but we don’t know what specific company it is and whose party or person is conducting it. Bstah agreement namin is magkita kami dun.

My God, we waited for not so long for our senior. We asked the guard but there’s no press con of the DENR. Okay, we still stayed inside. Then we asked again, there was really none. Then the senior texted us to attend the tapok-tapok sa KIA instead, which is only a walking distance from the place. When we were near half-way, she texted and gave us the complete name of the event. Hindi naman pala sa DENR yun, launching pala ng isang company which distributes organics and fertilizers. Okay, back to the hotel. Hai, ang init kaya maglakad.

It was held on the third floor. Ohh, we were the only media there. We found it not newsworthy. Few hours later, Ma’am Joh came. Napaka-sosyal naman talaga, maski bread ginagamitan ng kutsilyo. Hmmmn, kung sa amin lang yan. Kinmay ko na yan, pero hindi talaga ako nasiyahan sa event. I can’t relate with the topic.

Then we asked for a short time to interview the head so that we can exit from the event. He set the place for the conversation; it was on the fourth floor where the swimming pool is located.

After that, we went to KIA for a regular tapok-tapok which is heard live in a radio outlet here. Suki na rin kasi ako dun kasi friends na kami ng mga member sa CAMP. When we arrived, we thought we’re late, pero almost dun na. we took the free lunch, and still get an angle to write.

Because I am heading for Dumaguete in the afternoon, while riding in a jeepney going back to the office, I wrote a draft. I was rushing at that time so that I can ride on the last trip of the fastcraft (water vessel).

I returned to the boarding house at passed 1pm, and thanks God, nakasakay ako sa 2pm bus trip going to Lilo-an. I arrived at the port on 5:30 and on the vessel at 6pm.

Hoh, nakakapanibago ang Negros. That would one probably feel once stayed in the other place for quite a time. I dropped at downtown, returned to the boarding house (ohh, I miss my room), chitchat with the remaining board mates, and went to Bacong where the party will happen.

I was happy seeing my co-staffers in the publication again especially the person special to me. Ohh, I miss the camera so back to the usual narcissa life, haha…

I changed outfit for the farewell party which started at as early as 1am, haha… I was very tired so I just let tita jery do the hosting. The party ended at 8am, and it was great!

PS: “I love you!” this is for you…

No comments:

Post a Comment