Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Motto day (haha)

DAY 2

Started the day with an aching head. I don’t want to get up yet but I need to, we need to report on time.

We ate the food left on the previous day as breakfast, prepared and proceeded to the office.

First action was, encoding the speech of Muntinlupa Congressman Ruffy Biazon last night. Since the owner of the compact or say the reporter has not yet arrived, I had the chance to open my blog and gmail accounts, but unluckily, the facebook is blocked. So what I did was, made another blog exclusive for my OJT accounts (diary) and posted my experiences for the last two days.

Ma’am Jessica said that we can’t go to our beat because there’s nothing new as of this time. No officials were there as they are busy campaigning for their candidacy.

Sheila and I took lunch at the mall nearest to the office and had a one-hour window shopping. It was supposed to be a “pamplaipas-oras suroy” only but we were enticed with the products, so I bought a new t-shirt while Sheila bought a watch.

We returned to the office and tried to submit a Bisaya version of our news for BANAT, a daily tabloid and sister-company of The Freeman.

Then we met Cy, a cute guy from SWU and an intern also. He’s friendly and he resembles Kuya Joel. I’ve seen Kuya Joel in him, the way he speaks and acts, and the gestures too.

My other classmates came from their legging and finished their articles. We were then introduced to the General Manager and Financing Head of the company.

We chit-chat for a while and went to the nearest photo center for a 1x1 picture of our Freeman Press ID. While waiting for the 20-minute processing of our pictures, we decided to spend the time at Gaisano-main.

And there, we had fun disarranging the displays. We found this though common but still interesting motto of all the malls. It is stated this way, “lovely to look at, nice to hold, but if you drop it and break it, we consider it sold.” This becomes the word of the mouth even inside the boarding house. But prior to that, almost destroyed, almost there to pay a big amount, when an expensive glass-made fish figurine was fallen because of my being “kirawan”. What if noh, what if I’ve broke it? Haha, I’ll gonna be facing a bright future here.

At around 7:30 pm, a brown-out broke and though it was dark, I really went out to eat at the chicken restaurant (baratohon ra gud) for hunger really knocked my stomach out.

Then we went to an internet café, wisely spending the time for our ever loved and missed Facebook, lolz!

When we returned, the electricity was there. I took a shower and rest. The end!

No comments:

Post a Comment