Sunday, April 4, 2010

Arrival

April 4, 2010

I would describe this day a “challenging one”.

I am heading to Cebu at 6:00am, so I went out of the boarding house as early as 5:20 am for I still need to have a 20-minute ride in going to the port.

With three full-packed huge bags, I walked and waited for a motorcycle to come, but 15 minutes had passed, and no vehicle arrived. So I walked, continue walking, feeling tired and hopeless as I’m killing my time, walking.

Unfortunately, the rain falls, heavy as what I never expected. I was stranded; I hate the cars passing in front of me which did not really stopped to let me in. I passed the portals of our school, before the rain stopped and found motorcycle.

Now, I’m in the terminal going to the port. “Hai, ang dami namang sakay-sakay portion!” the multicab won’t start if it’s not full with passengers, so I still need to wait! Here comes that word again.

I reached the port late. My classmates said they waited for me, oh, I’m so sorry. It’s the rain and motorcycles’ faults, lolz! But prior to that, they have decided to be on a 7:00 am ride instead.

We were a group of like having a one-year trip because of the things we brought. We reached the city before 12noon. We then proceed to the house where we’ll stay for more than a month, and ate lunch which offers nothing but chicken viands. It was affordable!

We returned and arranged, clean our every room. We went for a grocery, ate supper, and that ends our first day in Cebu, living as classmates, board mates, and interns.

No comments:

Post a Comment