Sunday, April 11, 2010

Day-off (daw ng mga maid)

DAY 7

Sunday, supposed to be a day-off (parang maid lang), but even on that day, we must report. I didn’t feel mag-duty bur since my classmates are to encode their artciels, I go with them instead, with the intention of blogging. It has been one week that I was not able to post, so I did (pa ‘as if” ra gud nga nag-encode ug article). Anyways, only few reporters/writers went to the office on Sundays, so I really had the luxury to blog. But the facebook is blocked. Ahh, too bad!

We went out at 2:30 pm and returned to the boarding house because the six of us really felt sleepy, very sleepy from the party last night.

At near 4:00 in the afternoon, we ate lunch together at the terrace. Wow, I love the weather. I didn’t feel the scorching sun and the wind was so friendly (though not all the time)

Because the four will return to the office for their articles, I and Sheila agreed to go to Robinsons at 5:00pm after a short time nap (maglaag-laag ra gud). But unfortunately, it was already 6 when we woke up. We decided to stay (kay gi-tapulan na pog tindog). We slept for additional 30 min before going to the internet café to check our favorite site, facebook.com.

I washed my clothes and prepared for a war against my bed. But I slept at 1:00 am na because ayaw pang matulog ng aking eyes. So I preferred writing at the same time texting to my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment